It's time to get ready for the region's largest expo, education and connection event for business professionals. Biz Expo 2013 will include hundreds of booths, a breakfast speaker, free educational seminars, an after-hours connection reception, and thousands of attendees.
Share the spotlight as an exhibitor or sponsor -- Contact Jennifer Bruhn at 608-443-1945 or Jana Moore at 608-443-1951
BizExpo 2013 Event Schedule – April 23rd, 2013
Registration available on-site.
9:00 am – 10:00 am
BizExpo Keynote Breakfast
10:00 am – 4:00 pm
10:30 am to 3:30 pm
11:30 am – 1:30 pm
4:00 pm – 6:00 pm
BizExpo Happy Hour
Passport Grand Prize Drawing
Exhibition Hall at the Alliant Energy Center, John Nolen Dr, Madison. Free parking!
Exhibitor Load-In and Registration 6:00 – 9:00 AM
Breakfast Program 9:00 – 9:55 AM
BizExpo Opens to Public 10:00 AM
Educational Seminars 10:30 AM – 3:30 PM
BizExpo Ends 4:00 PM
Exhibitor Load-Out 4:00 PM
BizExpo Happy Hour 4:00 – 6:00 PM
*Assistance will be onsite to help exhibitors with Load-In from 6:00 – 8:00 AM and Load-Out from 4:00 – 5:00 PM
There will be three BizExpo Passports with up to ten participating businesses appearing on each. Participation is $100. Only Chamber members may participate.
BizExpo Attendee List:
Exhibitors may purchase a mailing list of BizExpo 2013 attendees. Mailing list includes organization , contact name, and street address (no email) for $195.
Single Booth–10’ X 10’ Corner
Single Booth–10’ X 10’ Standard
Double Booth-20’ X 10’
Double Booth-20’ X 10’
Double Booth-20’ X 10’ Mixed
Quad Booths–20’ X 20’
Vehicles under 20 Feet Premium
Vehicles under 20 Feet Standard
Vehicles over 20 Feet Premium
Vehicles over 20 Feet Standard
Silver and Gold Level members enjoy a 15-30% discount
10% added to booth rates for registration after
For a 1,000 watt ($45) or 2,000 watt ($65) electrical outlet at your booth please refer to the booth registration form.
The breakfast program will begin at 9:00 AM featuring a keynote speaker and a continental breakfast. Two complimentary breakfast program tickets included with every registered booth. Registration required. Additional tickets available for purchase.
Food will be available for purchase from Center Plate Catering in the Pavilion from 11:30 AM to 1:30 PM.
BizExpo Happy Hour:
At 4:00 PM the Happy Hour will begin in the Pavilion featuring free appetizers and cash bar. Admission is free for registered exhibitors and BizExpo 2013 attendees.
Contact the Chamber and book your booth. Join these premier exhibitors…
- A1 Vent Solutions
- ABR Employment
- Act Business Consultants
- Adams Outdoor Advertising
- Agrace HospiceCare
- Alvarado Real Estate Group
- American Family Insurance
- The Art Commission
- Asset Management Alliance
- Auds N Ends
- Badger Bowl
- Badger Graphic Systems
- Balson Bookkeeping for Condominiums
- Betty Lou Cruises
- Blue Harbor Resort and Spa
- Boys and Girls Club of Dane County
- Brothers Business Interiors
- Cambria Suites
- Campsite Creative LLC
- CapTel Captioned Telephone
- Catholic Charities, Madison
- Charter Business
- Chiropractic USA
- City of Madison
- Concordia University Wisconsin
- Connie Mills Accessories
- Country Financial
- Creative Business Interiors
- Culver’s Frozen Custard – Todd Drive, Madison
- Dane Buy Local
- Dean Health
- Dean’s Satellite
- Delta Dental of Wisconsin
- Doc Jams Printer Repair
- Eat Street
- Ecological Toner & Service
- Edgewood College
- El Bolillo Bakery and Deli
- Environment Control of Wisconsin
- Express Employment Professionals
- EZ Office Products
- FASTSIGNS of Odana Road
- Fearing’s Audio Video Security
- First Choice Insurance Solutions
- First Weber Group
- Food Fight Restaurant Group
- Forward Service Corporation
- Fox Hills Resort
- Friends of the Zoo
- G4S Secure Solutions
- Gander Mountain Academy
- Globe University
- Gold Star Coffee Service
- Gordon Flesch Company
- Graphite – Apple Specialists
- Greater Green Bay Area Lodging Association
- Greater Madison Area Postal Customer Council
- Greenleaf Media
- Group Health Cooperative of South Central Wisconsin
- Heid Music
- Herzing University
- Ho-Chunk Gaming Madison
- Home Health United
- The H.O.P.E. Co Girls B12
- The House on the Rock Resort
- Inka Heritage Restaurant
- Integral Coaching
- Integrity Cost Management
- Keep Wisconsin Warm/Cool Fund
- Keller Inc.
- Kelly Services
- Kobussen Buses
- Lamers Bus Lines
- La Movida
- Latino Chamber of Commerce of Dane County
- Legal Shield
- The Madison Brain Center
- Madison Computer Works
- Madison Greenbox
- Madison Magazine
- Madison Mallards
- Madison Marriott West
- Madison Media Institute
- Madison’s CW
- Mass Mutual Financial Group
- Meriter Health Services
- Mexican Festival Committee (COFEMEX)
- Mid-West Family Broadcasting
- Missile Defense Agency
- Momentum Insurance Plans
- Moreno-Wheelock Farmers Insurance
- Murphy Desmond S.C.
- Noah’s Ark
- Opportunities, Inc.
- Park Bank
- Park Towne
- Pequenos Traviesos LLC
- Prairie Land Towing & Service
- Presidential Limousine Services
- Price & Quality Gutters
- The QTI Group
- Quest Pre-College Program
- Residence Inn by Marriott – Madison East
- Reynolds Transfer & Storage
- Roche NimbleGen
- Sam’s Club
- Service Master Restoration/Superior Construction
- Sector 67
- Sergenian’s Floor Coverings
- Smart Toyota/Scion
- Southern Services LLC
- Studio Gear
- Summit Credit Union
- T.C. Carpet Care LLC
- Thunder Bridge Trading Company
- Two Men and a Truck
- United Paving Company
- Unity Health Insurance
- Upper Iowa University
- Urban League of Greater Madison
- UW Health
- UW Medical Foundation
- Versa Studio
- Visiting Angels Living Assistance Services
- Waterfront Graphic Design
- WI River Outings
- Wisconsin Initiative to Promote Healthy Lifestyles
- Wisconsin State Journal
- WPS Health Insurance
- YMCA of Dane County
- …and more
10:30 a.m. – 11:15 a.m. Employee Retention: More than a paycheck
Boost employee morale and productivity by offering creative fringe benefits. These local companies will share innovative ideas that work.
Moderator: Jennifer Winding, The QTI Group Inc.
Panel: Linda Voit, Summit Credit Union Angela Heintz, Shoutlet Lori A. Snapp – American Family Insurance
10:45 a.m – 11:30 a.m. Social Media: Beyond Facebook and Twitter
Take your social media education to the next level! Learn how Pinterest, Yelp, foursquare and blogs can effectively increase customer loyalty.
Moderator: Laurel Cavalluzzo, Madison Marketing Communications
Panel: Laura DeVries, Cupcakes-a-Go-Go Jennifer McFalls Braun, Bliss Flow Yoga & Wellness
1:00 p.m. – 1:45 p.m Technology: Make it work for you
From mobile apps to electronic data security, it’s a whole new world. And one that changes often. Our savvy panel will ditch the “geek-speak” and teach you how technology can improve your company’s bottom line.
Moderator: Tom Still, Wisconsin Technology Council
Panel: Tim Nott, MobileIgniter Nancy Pautsch, Core BTS
1:15 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. Entrepreneurial Advice: Unlock your innovative side
Break out of the box! Whether you sell pizza, eyeware, online music or anything in between, you too can channel your inner inventor to improve your company’s products or services.
Moderator: Jonathan Eckhardt, The Weinert Center for Entrepreneurship
Panel: Matt Younkle, Murfie Ian Gurfield, Ian’s Pizza Natasha Vora, Iristocracy.com
2:30 p.m. – 3:15 p.m. Executive Insight: Great Leadership
There is more than one pathway to great leadership. Our diverse panel will inspire you to discover and grow your personal leadership style.
Moderator: Beth Donley, Stemina Biomarker Discovery, Inc.
Panel: Michael Johnson, Boys and Girls Club of Dane County Laurie Benson, LSB Unlimited
2:45 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. Healthcare 2013: From taxes to legal to your bottom line
Discussions about the intricacy of the Affordable Care Act may not be sexy, but it’s a law every business needs to comprehend. Our experts will share the who, what and when details you need to know to stay compliant.
Moderator: Jerry Frye, The Benefit Services Group Inc
Panel: Barbara Zabawa, Whyte Hirschboeck Dudek Thomas Buresh, SVA
BizExpo 2013 Sponsors:
- Diamond: Wisconsin State Journal
- Gold: Madison Magazine, Mid-West Family Broadcasting
- Silver: Adams Outdoor, American Family Insurance, Charter Business, Dean Health, FASTSIGNS Odana Road, Ho-Chunk Gaming – Madison, UW Health, WPS Health Insurance
- Bronze: Concordia University Wisconsin, G4S Secure Solutions, Group Health Cooperative of South Central Wisconsin, Fearing’s Audio Video Security, WBUW Television, American Transmission Company
- Lounge: Webcrafters, Heid Music
- Seminar Room: Murphy Desmond S.C., Upper Iowa University
- Breakfast: Whyte Hirschboeck Dudek S.C.
- BizExpo Bag: EZ Office Products
- Registration: Delta Dental
- Print: Gordon Flesch Company
- Innovation Way: University Research Park
- Passport: Wisconsin Initiative to Promote Healthy Lifestyles
- Load-In/Load-Out: Two Men and a Truck
- Wi-Fi: Michael Best & Friedrich, LLP
- Program Layout: Collin Q Burke
- Logo Design: Campsite Creative LLC
Since 1994 this Expo has provided Chamber members with valuable visibility and special recognition before, during and after the event. As the largest business-to-business event in the region it attracts hundreds of exhibitors and thousands of attendees who build connections and build business.
Priced for any size budget, Sponsorship enhances the stature of your organization as you stand out as a valued supporter. The Sponsorship benefits available based on level include:
- Exhibition booths with premium location
- Special Sponsorship signage at booth
- BizExpo 2013 tickets to distribute to employees and customers
- Early Educational Seminar registration
- Your company logo on:
-Sponsorship page in event program distributed to BizExpo attendees
-BizExpo 2013 promotional ads in Chamber publications and website
-Sponsorship signage at the event
- Sponsorship mention in Chamber publications up to eight times and on the Chamber website for up to two months prior to the event.
- Web ad banner on the Chamber website
- One electronic data file with registered BizExpo 2013 attendee mailing info
- And more!
Who can attend the event?
The event is open to the public. Chamber members and non-members are welcome to attend.
How much does it cost to attend?
BizExpo 2013, Educational Seminars, and Connection Celebration are free. There is a cost for breakfast.
How do I register for the event?
Registration for BizExpo 2013 is not yet available. Please check back for registration information.
How much is parking?
Parking is free!
What lunch options are available?
Centerplate Catering offers a bistro lunch for both exhibitors and attendees. There will be sandwiches, salads, desserts, beverages and more for purchase a la carte. The bistro will be open from 11:30am-1:30pm. The Alliant Energy Center concession stands are also available.
Is there access to internet?
Alliant Energy Center has free Wi-Fi available for exhibitors.
How to I order Electrical for my booth?
Contact the Chamber Program and Events Manager, Kennedy Cullen, at 608-443-1954