REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED!
Thursday Sept. 12, 2013
Monona Terrace Community & Convention Center
Threaded together through time, industry and scale
Madison’s largest networking event with a 1,000 business professionals
A thread — whether visible or hidden, tightly bound or loosely interwoven — joins two or more elements. While the pieces retain their individuality, when joined together the possibilities are limitless. The Greater Madison Chamber of Commerce 61st Annual Dinner exposes the threads connecting iconic businesses, recent startups, international entrepreneurs, identifiable institutions and your business.
The event includes networking, dinner and the opportunity to gather with business and civic leaders to celebrate our members and the greater Madison business community.
4:30 p.m. Welcome Reception
6:30 p.m. Dinner and Program
2013 Annual Dinner Sponsors
Alliant Energy Corp.
Boardman & Clark, LLP
Ho-Chunk Gaming — Madison
University of Wisconsin-Madison
Wisconsin Alumni Research Foundation/Morgridge Institute for Research
von Briesen & Roper, S.C.
- Delta Airlines – Two vouchers each good for a coach class, round-trip ticket valid for travel to any city served by Delta Air Lines within the 48 contiguous United States, Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean
- Badger Bowl – Cabin Room four hour rental for up to 160 people. Includes bartender, TV’s and free bowling party for ten people. Value $600
- Badger Bowl – VIP Room four hour rental for up to 40 people. Includes free bowling party for ten people. Value $275
- Pawn America – iPad Mini
- Madison Marriott West Hotel and Conference Center – Greenway Station Shopping Package includes overnight accommodations in a deluxe standard guestroom, breakfast for 2 and $50 in gift card for Greenway Station. Value $250
- Fox Hills Resort – Midweek golf package, $220.00 value. One night stay for 2 in a shared room, 2 days of unlimited golf w/ cart.
- American Girl – 2013 Girl of the Year doll (Saige) with book. $125 value
- Wisconsin Distributors – Bud Light Bag Toss game valued at $100
- wisconsinmade.com – $100.00 gift card from Wisconsinmade.com
- Aberdean – $100 Best Buy gift card
- Whole Foods – $100 gift card
- The House on the Rock – One night stay at the House on the Rock Resort
- Hilton Madison Monona Terrace – One night stay for two
- North Central Group Hampton Inn Madison East – One night Stay
- North Central Group Hampton Inn & Suites Madison West – One night Stay
- North Central Group Hilton Garden Inn Madison West/Middleton – One night Stay
- North Central Group Homewood Suites Madison West – One night Stay
- North Central Group Residence Inn Madison West/Middleton – One night Stay
- North Central Group Courtyard by Marriott Madison East – One night Stay
- North Central Group Courtyard by Marriott Madison West/Middleton – One night Stay
- North Central Group Fairfield Inn & Suites Madison East – One night Stay
- North Central Group Fairfield Inn & Suites Madison West/Middleton – One night Stay
- Doc Jams Printer Repair, Toner & Supplies – Gift certificate
- Vitense Golfland – Gift certificates
Past Annual Dinner Presentations
60th Annual Dinner “Reveal”
Date: October 11, 2012
Keynote Address: Daniel Burrus | Founder and CEO, Burrus Research Associates
59th Annual Dinner “Exposed”
Date: October 11, 2011
Starring: Vita Plus, Madison Investment Advisors, JP Hair Design, Kelly Moss Motor Sports, Gail Ambrosius Chocolatier
Entertainment provided by: UW Marching Band
MC: Rebecca Ryan | President, Next Generation Consulting
58th Annual Dinner “Why And How Even the Most Intelligent Cities Are Developing 20/20 Foresight”
Date: October 7, 2010
Keynote Address: Dr. Colin Harrison | Director of IBM’s Corporate Strategy Team, Creator of the “Smart Cities” initiative at the IBM Research Lab in Zurich, Switzerland
57th Annual Dinner
Date: October, 2009
Keynote Address: Thomas Jacob “Jake” Leinenkugel | President, Leinenkugel Brewing Company
56th Annual Dinner “A Place Called Wisconsin”
Date: September 16, 2008
Keynote Address: John and Tashia Morgridge | John is Chairman of Emeritus of Cisco Systems. Tashia is retired teacher and author.
55th Annual Dinner “Trust in Brands and Business”
Date: October 25, 2007
Keynote Address: Robert A. Eckert | Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer of Mattel, Inc.
2013 Keynote Speaker
Debra Kaye Author, Red Thread Thinking: Weaving Together Connections for Brilliant Ideas and Profitable Innovation
Cost: Members: $100/seat or $1,000* / table of 10
Nonmembers: $125 seat or $1,250* / table of 10
*If you purchase a table of ten by August 30th you will receive ten (free) beverage tickets.
La Rouge Salad: Watercress & Baby Lettuces with Diced Fresh Pineapple, Julienne Red Pepper, Sliced Cucumber Served with Homemade Lavender Vinaigrette
Chicken: Tunisian Spiced Chicken Breast Grilled Chicken Breast Spiced with Coriander Seeds and Red Pepper Set on Red Pepper Coulis Served with Israeli Couscous Vegetable Pilaf & Roasted Vegetables
Vegetarian: Vegetable Strudel Zucchini, Yellow Squash, Carrots & Peppers in a Delicate Filo Pastry Set on Red Pepper Coulis, Served with Mushroom Polenta & Roasted Vegetables