Neckerman is Hiring!
Summary of Position
We are currently seeking an ambitious, self-starter who is detail oriented to add to our Commercial Lines department. This is an entry-level position whose primary focus will be providing department and agency support by processing third party requests for our customer’s insurance information, corresponding with customers and insurance carriers on a variety of miscellaneous issues, and providing general assistance to Commercial Account Managers. To perform all the duties of this position, the Assistant Account Manager must eventually earn a Property and Casualty Insurance License. The Commercial Lines Assistant Account Manager is an integral link in the business relationship that is created by our agency, our clients, our companies.
As a Neckerman Insurance employee, you will be part of a growing and stable organization that provides career path development opportunities while serving a growing and profitable market. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, as well as a positive and success-driven, professional working environment.
- Participate in basic client services such as issuing certificates of insurance, evidence of property coverage and auto ID cards.
- Assist account managers and sales team with policy administration, renewal preparation and preparing proposals.
- Process various documents such as policies, audits, cancellations, and reinstatements.
- Follow-up with insurance carriers on policy endorsements and renewals.
- Processing vehicle and additional interest policy change requests.
- Send renewal emails to Commercial Lines clients 90 days prior to renewal.
- Claim follow-ups with clients.
- Maintain client information in the agency management system and update reports.
- Serve as backup for the reception desk.
- Perform other tasks or projects as needed/assigned by agency management.
- Insurance experience preferred but not required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and self-manage workload in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and ability to learn new databases and systems quickly.
- Enthusiastic, professional and organized.
- Ability to communicate effectively with other team members, insurance carrier representatives, and customers
- College degree.
Full-Time Employee Benefits
- Competitive pay
- Profit sharing 401(k) plan
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long-term Disability
- Flexible benefit plan
- Generous paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Continuing education and license reimbursement
If interested in this position, please send your resume and cover letter to Megan Wencel at email@example.com.