If you are passionate about providing exceptional service and are committed to being the best at what you do, then we would be honored to have you on our team! North Central Group has become one of America’s foremost developers, owners, and operators of premium, select service and extended-stay hotels throughout the Midwest and Arizona. We invite you to apply to this open position and look forward to your help in shaping our company’s future and sharing in our ongoing success.
North Central Group is excited to announce that we are in the process of building a brand new AC by Marriott in Downtown Madison, WI! We are currently looking for a Groups and Meetings Coordinator to join our team and work at this new hotel!
As a Groups and Meetings Coordinator, you will be responsible for securing and maintaining corporate and leisure relationships with an emphasis on group bookings to increase the hotel’s occupancy and revenue.
• Making daily contact to potential hotel customers via in-person visits, telephone calls and written correspondence
• Assisting with internet prospecting and brand website opportunities
• Ensuring that all functions/groups are adhered to according to contracts
• Coordinating with front desk staff and management the check-in procedures and room assignments for hotel groups upon their arrival date to ensure contract terms and requests are met
• Acting as the onsite contact for daily and weekly hotel meeting room functions ensuring all their needs and requirements have been met
• Assisting the Food and Beverage staff with room refreshes, serving lunch, and room turns
Groups and Meetings Coordinator Job Requirements:
• Flexible team player who takes pride in what he/she does and enjoys brightening the day of our hotel guests
• Previous sales experience will be considered a plus
Groups and Meetings Coordinator Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Hospitality and guest focus
• Strong attention to detail
• Reliability and honesty
• Planning and organizing
Benefits and Perks of being a Groups and Meetings Coordinator!
• A company culture that focuses on its people
• Fun, supportive work environment
• Opportunity for a professional career path
• Health, Dental and Vision insurance
• Earned time off Vacation
• Anniversary day off with pay each year!
• Healthy lifestyle monthly reimbursement
• Hotel room discounts nationwide
*Benefits and perks may be subject to plan waiting periods and eligibility criteria*
Qualified applicants must be able to complete a pre-employment drug test, background check and reference checks.
If this position seems like a great career opportunity, please click the “Apply Now” button to begin the application process. North Central Group is committed to providing exceptional service and making a real difference in the lives of others. Let us start with yours!
An Equal Opportunity Employer