Endres Manufacturing Company Foundation Gives $112,300 In Grants So Far This Year
ENDRES MANUFACTURING COMPANY FOUNDATION GIVES $112,300 IN GRANTS SO FAR THIS YEAR
Endres Manufacturing Company Foundation is proud to be a part of such a giving community where good people strive to make life better for everyone. We are pleased and proud to announce that during this grant period we have given a total of $112,300 to 19 non-profit organizations. Among the May grant requests awarded are:
- Arboretum Elementary School – $4600 to help support their classroom libraries as part of the “For the Love of Reading” initiative.
- Bayview Foundation – $2000 for a new arts initiative called “Learning Through the Arts”. The program focuses on advancing academic performance and 21st Century learning skills through in depth out-of-school arts programming.
- Lakeview Lutheran Church – $1000 to renovate its kitchen in order to continue and expand its community outreach.
- Lussier Center – $3000 to support the LEAP 2 College program – an academic enrichment and college readiness program for elementary and middle-school students.
- Lutheran Social Services – $2500 to help provide shower and laundry facilities to Off The Square Club (OTSC) members, who are Dane County residents 18 years of age or older who have a primary diagnosis of mental illness.
- Madison Audubon – $2000 to provide science education serving the most at-risk students located at Lincoln Elementary School.
- Make-A-Wish Foundation – $6000 to grant a wish to an 11-year-old Waunakee resident who is living with Duchenne muscular dystrophy. He wants to meet the creators of the Minecraft game and learn how to become a successful programmer. His wish will likely involve traveling to Sweden where the creators live and visit Swedish castles.
- Middleton Outreach Ministry (MOM) – $1200 to support staff and volunteer training for their Mental Health First Aid course.
- RSVP – $1000 to support the Group Projects and Homeworkers Program, which helps volunteers create and distribute comfort items to clients in need throughout Dane County.
- Triangle Ministry – $1000 to support their project, Living a Soulful Year, which offers residents of the Triangle Community an opportunity spend time on individual growth and community building activities.
- Tri4Schools – $2000 to aid in transportation and equipment costs related to their Exercise to Achievement program.
- Very Special Arts – $2500 to support their new arts partnership program with the Madison Vet Center for military veterans with disabilities. This art program is tailored to the unique demands of the clients they serve.
- Waunakee High School – $10,000 to contribute to The Innovation Center which will be used to promote creativity, innovation, ingenuity and manufacturing within all curriculum areas to students and community members of all ages.
These are in addition to our annual pledges and special gifts that were made earlier this year:
- Waunakee Neighborhood Connection – $25,000
- Dane Arts – $15,000
- Big Brothers/Big Sisters – $1000
- Waunakee High School Scholarship – $5,000
- Village of Waunakee – $15,000 for the Barns on Main Street
- Schumacher Farm – $12,500
A sincere “THANK YOU” goes out from the Endres Manufacturing Company Foundation for the diligent work done by area non-profits to make our world a better place. We want you to know that we are sincerely grateful for your mission, your passion, and your diligence to improve the quality of life for so many people. If you know of any non-profit organizations who you think the Foundation could help, please let us know and pass on the word to those non-profits. We are here to help better the community! Grant applications can be found at www.endresmfg.com by following the foundation link. Anyone can contribute to the foundation and 100% of the funds are given back to the community.